Luciferase (red) Lentiviral Vector
1. Product name
Luciferase (red) Lentivirus (Luciola Italica) (CMV) (pLenti-II-CMV-Luc-IRES-GFP)
2. Accession number
N / A
This ready-to-use lentivirus is part of the ABM lentiviral expression system and can be used to overexpress its gene of interest in a wide range of host cells. Lentiviruses have the ability to integrate into the host genome and generate a stable cell line that expresses its gene of interest.
4. Catalog No.
5. Gene Name
6. Species list
2 x 200 µl
> 107 IU / ml
11. Insert size
12. List of markers
N / A
16. Vector size
18. Storage buffer
Serum-free DMEM with 5% PEG6000
lentiviruses are shipped on dry ice. For long-term storage, it is recommended to store viruses at -80 ° C in small aliquots to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
N / A
1. Disclaimer for Transcription Variants: The accession number provided refers to the transcription sequence (mRNA) of this product. The molecular sequence of this clone is aligned to the gene accession number for reference point only. However, individual transcription sequences of the same gene can differ through natural variations (eg, polymorphisms), each with its own valid existence. This clone is in substantial agreement with the reference, but a full review of all predominant variants is recommended prior to use. All sales are final.
2. Disclaimer for Gene Sequence: The accession number provided refers to the transcription sequence (mRNA) of this product. Verify that this is the desired transcription sequence by cross-referencing. This is important because a single gene can have multiple different transcripts due to naturally occurring variations. All sales are final.
3. Disclaimer for Intended Use: All ABM viral particles and vectors are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. ABM is not responsible for the repercussions derived from the use of its vector (s) in therapeutic/diagnostic applications.
4. Disclaimer for additional nucleotides: cloning may lead to insertion of additional nucleotides at the 5 ‘or 3’ end of the gene of interest which, in most cases, is innocuous for stability/functionality and expression of that gene.
5. Disclaimer for stop codon: The stop codon for the inserted gene is located after the 3 ‘cloning site in our GIII vectors. Our GIII vectors contain open ORF inserts (without stop codon) to allow subsequent insertion into other C-terminal tagged vectors or C-terminal fusion proteins if desired. Note that a PCR stop codon will need to be added to the end of the gene insert if a fusion tag or protein is not needed in subsequent vectors.
Abm Assurance ensures that the correct ORF construct is provided and that mRNA expression is displayed upon successful transduction. If this is not the case, we will provide a one-time replacement. Clients must provide adequate data to show> 80% transfection efficiency with the positive control, plus additional qPCR data to assess the level of gene expression.
The replacement will not be covered by the same warranty. Please note that due to a large number of applicable variables, the warranty does not cover any additional expression analysis (eg protein expression), as such analysis is dependent on the experimental conditions of the end-user.