plasmide GFPT1 ORF Vector
GFPT1 (NM_002056) Human tagged ORF clone
Human tagged ORF clone
CMS12; CMSTA1; GFA; GFAT; GFAT 1; GFAT1; GFAT1m; GFPT; GFPT1L; MSLG
Selection of E. coli
Chloramphenicol (34 ug / mL)
ORF nucleotide sequence (show)
SgfI-MluI cloning scheme for this gene
Due to the inherent nature of this plasmid, standard methods for replicating additional amounts of DNA in E. coli are highly likely to cause mutations and/or rearrangements. Therefore, OriGene does not guarantee the ability to replicate this plasmid DNA. Additional quantities of OriGene DNA with lot-specific complete sequence verification can be purchased at a reduced cost. Contact our customer service team at [email protected] or by calling 301.340.3188 option 3 for pricing and delivery.
The molecular sequence of this clone is aligned to the gene accession number for reference point only. However, individual transcription sequences of the same gene can differ through natural variations (eg, polymorphisms), each with its own valid existence. This clone is in substantial agreement with the reference, but a full review of all predominant variants is recommended prior to use.
This clone was designed to express the entire ORF with an expression tag. The expression varies according to the nature of the gene.
The ORF clone is dry plasmid DNA, ion-exchange column purified, ready for transfection, and shipped with 2 vector sequencing primers.
1. Centrifuge at 5,000 xg for 5 min.
2. Gently open the tube and add 100 ul of sterile water to dissolve the DNA.
3. Close the tube and incubate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
4. Briefly vortex the tube, then swirl quickly (less than 5000xg) to concentrate the liquid to the bottom.
5. Store suspended plasmid at -20 ° C. DNA is stable for at least one year from the date of shipment when stored at -20 ° C.